Price Guide price €2,900,000
- The subject lands form part of the Clonburris SDZ.
- Benefits canal frontage and is located close to the Proposed Griffeen Valley Park.
The subject property is located approximately 15km west of Dublin City Centre, 5km north west of Clondalkin and 5km south east of Lucan within the Clonburris SDZ. The lands are bounded by the Grand Canal to its south. The lands are also located opposite to the Grange Castle Business Park which is on the southern side of the Grand Canal. Grange Castle Business Park is the location of choice for world class facilities such as s Pfizer, Takeda, Microsoft, Aryzta, Google, Interxion and Grifols. In the past ten years, over €3bn has been invested by companies in their facilities at Grange Castle and almost 2,500 people are currently employed in Grange Castle Business Park.
The lands are well served by public transport with the commuter line to Portlaoise coming from Dublin City Centre serving, Clondalkin Fonthill & Adamstown stops. The existing No. 151 bus route is located to the east of the subject site on the R136 which provides connections between the Docklands and Foxborough. The site is also located approximately 600m from the Kishogue Railway Station which is due to open at the end of 2020. The lands are also well served by the motorway network with the M4/M6 Dublin – Galway, the M7 Dublin – Limerick and the M50 Orbital Route all located in close proximity to the subject lands. The area boasts an abundance of amenities in both nearby Lucan and Clondalkin. Liffey Valley Shopping Centre is one of Ireland’s leading shopping destinations providing retail, cafés, restaurants and a Cinema, located only 5km north of the subject property. In addition, The Mill Shopping Centre is located 4km south of the subject property and provides a further range of shops and restaurants.
The property comprises of a triangular shaped parcel of land that extends to approximately 3.6ha (9.06 acres). The subject lands are greenfield in nature and are currently in agricultural use. The lands have approximately 400m frontage onto the Grand Canal. The lands represent a prime development opportunity being located within the approved Clonburris SDZ and within close proximity to Kisogue Railway Station.
The Clonburris SDZ lands, comprises of approximately 280 hectares, are located to the west of Dublin City Centre and the M50 - within the triangle between Lucan, Clondalkin and Liffey Valley. The Planning Scheme seeks to ensure that residential development is appropriately distributed across the SDZ lands in a manner that makes efficient use of transport infrastructure and services while integrating with employment, retail, community and education uses. The subject lands are located within Sub Sectors KSW-S2 and KSW-S4 of the Kishoge South West Development Area.
In order to inform the development potential on this site a Planning Feasibility Study has been prepared by Future Analytics. The study identifies the two land parcels within the overall landholding have the potential to provide a total of approximately 147 no. residential units on site. It is anticipated that the units will comprise houses, townhouses and duplex units. Further details of the feasibility study are available from sole Agent Lisney.
Viewing By Appointment
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.