- Date for receipt of best offers; 12 noon Friday 12th October 2018.
- Superb opportunity to acquire a refurbishment/investment property, subject to planning permission.
- Former HSE health centre extending to approx. 283 sqm (3,049 sqft) on a site of approx. 0.2 acres.
- Suitable for a variety of residential and commercial uses with potential to extend, subject to planning.
- Thriving mixed residential and commercial location.
- Neighbouring occupiers incldue the Uppercross Hotel, Rody Boland's Public House and Tesco.
- Benefits from excellent passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- Full vacant possession.
The village benefits from strong footfall levels and excellent passing vehicular traffic. Numerous Dublin Bus services provide ease of access to the city centre and surrounding south Dublin suburbs.
The property would benefit from updating. Internally the property is configured as series of rooms/corridors on each floor with painted and plastered walls and ceilings and a mix of linoleum, carpet and wood floor coverings. The large rear garden is broadly rectangular in shape.
A former HSE health centre, the property would be suitable for alternative use to residential, with potential to extend subject to planning permission.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand the approximate gross internal floor area comprises:
The property is located in an area zoned Z2 Residential Neighbourhoods (Conservation Areas), “to protect and/or improve the amenities of residential conservation areas” under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022.
Permissible uses include:Buildings for the health, safety and welfare of the public, childcare facility, embassy residential, home-based economic activity, medical and related consultants, open space, public service installation, residential.
Open for consideration uses include:Bed and breakfast, community facility, cultural/ recreational building and uses, education, live-work units, place of public worship, restaurant, veterinary surgery.
Record of Protected Structures:
The property is listed on the Record of Protected Structures.
Best Offers Procedure
The latest date for receipt of best offers (on a subject to contract/contract basis) is 12 noon Friday 12th October 2018. Further information and detailed offers procedure is available upon request.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.