Price Offers in Excess of £475,000
- CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY 14TH OCTOBER 2019 – 12 NOON
- Extensive town centre redevelopment opportunity.
- Prominent roadside location.
- c. 0.70 acres.
- Approximately 4,830 sq. ft. of existing built accommodation.
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses, subject to planning.
- Well known site within Ballyclare.
Ballyclare is a provincial town located c. 13 miles north of Belfast and approximately 11 miles east of Antrim.
The town is located c. 4.5 miles from Junction 5 of the M2, providing ease of access to Belfast City Centre, Belfast International Airport and the wider motorway network.
The immediate area comprises a mix of modern residential, leisure and commercial uses with a leisure centre, petrol station and Lidl supermarket within 200m.
CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 2019 – 12 NOON
We have been instructed to bring bidding to a close on the above property.
The current bid is £350,000.
Initial bids must be placed prior to Thursday 14th November 2019 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid.
A bid must include the following;
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds must be provided, by way of a bank statement or letter from a bank, accountant or solicitor.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Purchaser ID – passport/driving licence & utility bill
- Your solicitor details.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
Should you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
The subject property comprises a self-contained site of c. 0.70 acres, benefiting from an extensive frontage onto Ballynure Road, which provides the main point of access.
The site is well secured with security walling and fencing to the side and rear and the site is largely surfaced in tarmac with grass to the side and rear. Part of the site is currently laid in stones.
The property comprises approximately 4,830 sq. ft. of built accommodation arranged across office/administration, cell, staff and storage areas contained within a two-storey detached structure.
There is a small self contained area on the southern elevation of the site which currently accommodates a radio mast. This area does not form part of the disposal and is retained by the vendor.
The total site comprises approximately 0.70 acres.
We have reviewed the local area plan; Belfast Metropolitan Area Plan 2015 (Ballyclare Section) and understand that the subject property is located within the Ballyclare Settlement Development Limit and has been left unzoned as ‘White Land’.
All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries into the planning potential of the site.
We understand that the subject property is held freehold.
Offers in excess of £475,000 excl. are invited for the subject property.
We have been verbally advised by Land & property services of the following:
Rate in the £ 2019/20 0.570036
Rates Payable 2019/20 £9,121
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
If applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
The property has an energy rating of D81.
Full certificates can be made available upon request.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Description||Size sq. m||Size sq. ft.|
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.