- Commercial development opportunity extending to approx 11.73 Ha or 29 acres
- The property is accessed off Kilkenny City’s Ring road (N.10) with excellent connectivity to the M.9 (Dublin-Waterford) motorway
Marble City Business Park represents the next generation of commercial and industrial development in Kilkenny City. This newly developed business park is located at the heart of commercial activity with neighbours including Glanbia Plc Corporate Headquarters, Statestreet Bank, Taxback.com, Transfermate and Bank of IreIand's “Banking 365” call centre.
Marble City Business Park is adjacent to the Kilkenny Retail park which includes Woodies DIY, Hickey Fabrics, DID Electric, Halfords, PetMania and EZ Living.
The property is accessed off Kilkenny City’s Ring road (N10) with excellent connectivity to the M9 (Dublin-Waterford) motorway. Although renowned as a centre for tourism with over 300,000 visitors to Kilkenny Castle, Kilkenny has developed a strong FinTech sector with over 1,500 people employed in financial services and data management. Kilkenny is Ireland’s 3rd fastest growing urban centre with a population of 26,512 in the City and the County population of just 100,000 (source: Census 2016).
FURTHER INFORMATION AND JOINT AGENCY
For further information please contact either of the joint selling agents: Lisney, St Stephen’s Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2. (01) 6282700 Contact: Cathal Daughton or Stephen McDonogh. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or Fitzgerald Auctioneers, 24 Patrick Street, Kilkenny. Contact David FitzGerald Tel: (056) 7770888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marble City Business Park is a “ready to go” commercial development with full planning permission and existing infrastructure to include roads, services, dedicated water supply, telecoms and utilities. The property is laid out with 21 no. sites varying in size from 0.3Ha to 0.5 ha. The property is adjoining the IDA Business Park and benefits from excellent access to Kilkenny City Centre (2km), Dublin 120km, Waterford 50km, Cork 150km and Rosslare port (92km).
Within the region, Waterford IT and Carlow IT are progressing the creation of the new University of the South East to include a campus in Kilkenny City. Kilkenny is the headquarters of National Patents Office, The Crafts Council of Ireland and The Heritage Council of Ireland.
Kilkenny is the headquarters of National Patents Office, The Crafts Council of Ireland and The Heritage Council of Ireland.Other Infrastructure includes rail / bus services hourly to Dublin and a deep sea port in Belview (Port of Waterford) 52km.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.