- Latest date for receipt of offers: Thursday 23rd January 2020
- Prime corner development opportunity situated in the heart of Dublin’s north city centre
- Two interconnecting four storey over basement buildings formerly known as The Plough public house
- Located opposite The Abbey Theatre at the busy junction with Abbey Street Lower and Marlborough Street, 200 metres from O’Connell Street Lower
- Ground floor approx. 121 sqm with frontage to both Abbey Street Lower and Marlborough Street
- Entire building approx. 585 sqm
- Development opportunity zoned Z5 suitable for a variety of uses (subject to planning)
- 360 degree tour and pdf plans available upon request.
28 Abbey Street Lower & 109 Marlborough Street offer a superb development opportunity in a rapidly changing city centre location.
Located on the southern side of Abbey Street Lower at the busy intersection with Marlborough Street the subject property is approximately 200 metres west of O’Connell Street Lower in the heart of Dublin’s north city centre. The completion of the Luas Cross City has benefitted Abbey Street Lower and Marlborough Street and neighbouring streets making the immediate area more accessible to pedestrians and commuters alike. The property is situated opposite The Abbey Theatre and in close proximity to the Clerys mixed use development and the new Moxy Hotel on Sackville Place.
The immediate area is easily accessed and well served by public transport with Connolly and Tara Street Dart / train stations both within walking distance, numerous Dublin bus routes serving the immediate area and a Luas station on Abbey Street Lower and Marlborough Street.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand the property comprises an approximate gross internal area of 585 sqm / 6,297 sqft.
All intending purchasers must satisfy themselves in relation to floor areas.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.