- The site is superbly located at the Rathgowan roundabout benefits dual frontage including approximately 130 m frontage on the C-Link Road.
- The site is zoned Mixed Use
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a high profile development site situated opposite the Mullingar Educate Together National School.
The subject site is superbly located at the Rathgowan roundabout at its junction with the C-link road and a local service road, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. The site is located approximately 2.5 km west of Mullingar Town centre and is adjacent to the Mullingar Educate Together National School, Mullingar Harriers Athletics Club and adjoins Mullingar Presbyterian Church. Mullingar is located 80 km north west of Dublin City Centre and 46 km north east of Athlone. Mullingar is a commuter town and benefits excellent public transport with direct bus and rail links to Dublin. Mullingar train station is located approximately 1.5 km east of the subject property. The M4 motorway also provides convenient access from Dublin City to Mullingar.
The subject property is zoned Mixed Use under the Mullingar Local Area Plan 2014 - 2020 which is defined as; “To provide for, protect and strengthen the vitality and viability of the town centre, through consolidating development, encouraging a mix of uses and maximising the use of land to ensure the efficient use of infrastructure and services.” The subject site forms part of a 2.5 ha site which has been designated as a Neighbourhood Centre. The Mullingar Local Area Plan 2014 - 2020 notes that this neighbourhood centre will act as a focal point along the C-link and complement existing community infrastructure at this location such as Mullingar Educate Together School, Mullingar Harriers running track and the Presbyterian Church. A neighbourhood centre may include an anchor store and number of units such as a newsagent, sub-post office, café, restaurant, hairdresser, laundrette dry cleaner or other such local services. Community/Recreational provision in the form of a Fitness centre, snooker hall, children’s play centre, youth facility or some other form of community provision may also be facilitated at this location.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.