- Full planning permission for 283 sq.m. retail/supermarket and 10 apartments
- 8 no.2 bed apartments and 2 no. 1 bed apartments
- Immediately adjoins TU Dublin
- Superb sales and lettings location on the North Circular Road
- Ready to go development opportunity
- Of interest to developers, builders and investors
- Price excess €1,100,000
Prominently located development site at the junction of the North Circular Road and Grangegorman Upper immediately adjoining the new TU Dublin campus. Architects impressions of the completed scheme on no. 232 are attached. This is an exciting and busy location with a substantial amount of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic. The area is a popular residential location being near to all the amenities of the area at Phibsboro and Stoneybatter as well as excellent transport links and the LUAS Cross City Stop.
The Grangegorman Development Agency (GDA) was established to develop the former St Brendan's Hospital grounds of 73 acres and are well advanced in creating a vibrant new city quarter in a way that is sensitive to the complex and the surrounding neighbourhood. This national flagship project and new city campus for the Technological University of Dublin (TU Dublin) is now well underway and is already greatly influencing the surrounding district in a highly positive way.
Development Site approx 0.065 hectares at 232 North Circular Road and 85 Grangegorman Upper, Dublin 7. The site is bounded to the east by Grangegorman Upper; to the west by the lands of the Grangegorman Development Authority Masterplan; to the south by 86 Grangegorman Upper and to the north by the North Circular Road.
The development will consist of: Demolition of all existing buildings on site, and the construction of a new building ranging in height from three to five storeys, to provide 10 new apartment units (2 no. 1-bed apartments and 8 no. 2-bed apartments) on all levels above ground floor and a retail / supermarket space at ground level with a gross internal area of 283.5 sq.m. Architects impressions of the completed scheme are attached.
Each apartment will be served by private balconies, facing either south or west.
The provision of a new public space in front of the development facing the North Circular Road.
Title: Mainly freehold and part very long leasehold.
Further details and all information available from the sole selling agents who will provide access to the data room.
By appointment with the sole selling agents
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.