- Site with Full Planning Permission for a ground floor retail/commercial unit and 3 no. 2 bedroom apartments
- Well located on Emmet Road and close to existing residential schemes and ground floor commercial occupiers
- Busy mature location with good passing trade only 4km from the city centre
- Rear access from Camac Close will facilitate construction works
- Of interest to investors and developers.
- Potential for increase in density (Subject to planning permission)
- Private roof gardens with views are proposed for each apartment.
Situated on Emmet Road the property enjoys an extremely convenient location with local shops, schools and cafés within walking distance. The area is well serviced by public transport with the LUAS nearby and regular bus routes servicing the area and bringing Dublin city centre within easy reach. The Phoenix Park and War Memorial Gardens are close by as are St. James's Hospital (the new National Children's Hospital), Heuston Station, IMMA, The Royal Hospital and Kilmainham Gaol. The M50, M4 and M6 Motorways all within easy reach.
The subject site, is a triangular shaped site on the southern bank of the Camac River, at the bridge (Golden Bridge) where Emmet Road crosses the river. The subject site is approx. 134 sq.m. and the floor area of the proposed development is 408 sq.m. The adjacent terrace of buildings along the north side of Emmet Road is predominantly 2 storeys facing the street with an additional storey at basement level so that the structures present themselves as 3 storeys facing the facing the rear laneway. The original structure on the subject site no. 203 Emmet Road has long been removed. The site offers potential for an increase in density (Subject to planning permission)
The proposed development is for the construction of a new 4-storey over basement building with a commercial/retail unit at ground floor and part basement; a residential entrance off Emmet Road accessing 3 no. 2 bedroom apartments at first, second and third floor respectively with a balcony at each level overlooking the Camac River and the provision of a walkway for public use along the river. The basement is to comprise supplementary facilities for the apartments, a covered refuse storage yard with access to the rear access lane and storage/toilet facilities for the commercial unit.
The site is situated in an area zoned Objective Z4 ‘To provide for and improve mixed services facilities’ under the Dublin City Council Development Plan 2016 to 2022. A wide range of uses are permitted and open for consideration under this zoning. Planning permission (Reg. Ref. 3430/16) was granted for the proposed scheme by Dublin City Council in September 2016. The proposed ground floor commercial/retail unit is to be 43.3 sq.m. while the 2 bedroom apartments are each approx. 80 sq.m. In addition each of the proposed apartments enjoys a private roof garden which will add greatly to their amenity.
By appointment with Lisney
Planning permission (Reg. Ref. 3430/16) was granted for the proposed scheme by Dublin City Council in September 2016. The proposed ground floor commercial/retail unit is to be 43.3 sq.m. while the 2 bedroom apartments are each approx. 80 sq.m. and each with their own private roof garden.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.