- Rare opportunity to acquire a part-freehold 0.2 ha (0.5 acre) site in this desirable high density location beside all amenities
- Situated 1.5km from city centre, 800m from DART and beside excellent bus routes to Howth, Sutton and Malahide
- Zoned objective Z4 District Centre and currently car park with former 5 storey cinema building yielding short term income
- Suit high density residential under new planning guidelines (subject to planning)
- Previous planning for a high density mixed use residential & retail scheme on part
The property is a superb development site extending to 0.2 hectares (0.5 acres). It is mainly rectangular with frontage to both Fairview Avenue and Fairview itself. While the main site is cleared it includes two buildings. The property is a superb development site extending to 0.2 hectares (0.5 acres). It is mainly rectangular with frontage to both Fairview Avenue and Fairview itself. While the main site is cleared it includes two buildings (1) The former cinema building at 18 Fairview which is above and adjacent to the Tesco Express and (2) A brownfield carpark to the rear known as 45, 46, 47, Fairview Avenue Lower. The car park is mostly level and is bounded by retail units to the front façade (south) and residential houses to the rear (north).
The property does not include any of the adjoining ground floor Tesco Express.
The property is situated in an area zoned Objective Z4 - District Centres
‘To provide for and improve mixed-services facilities.’ under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016–2022.
The property is not on the Dublin City Council list of protected structures or their list of additions as at 23/11/2017.
Permissible Uses include:
Amusement/leisure complex, bed and breakfast, betting office, buildings for the health, safety and welfare of the public; car park, car trading, childcare facility, civic offices, community facility, cultural/recreational building and uses, delicatessen1, education, embassy office, enterprise centre, garden centre, guest house, halting site, home-based economic activity, hostel, hotel, industry (light), live work units, media-associated uses, medical and related consultants, motor sales showroom, office (max. 600 sq m.), off-licence, open space, park and ride facility, part off-licence, petrol station, place of public worship, public house, residential, restaurant, science and technology-based industry, shop (district), shop (neighbourhood), take-away, training centre.
Planning permission was previously granted (for the Fairview Avenue part only) in October 2002 for the construction of 23 apartments and 2 no. retail units at ground floor level. (See Dublin City Council reference 2371/02) for the demolition of the existing building and the erection of 3 and 4 storey mixed development over basement car park, accessed from Lower Fairview Avenue. The apartment specification was for 11 no. one bed, 12 no. two bed apartments.
SHORT TERM TENANCIES
The property is offered for sale by private treaty with the benefit of a short-term income from the on-site building and car park while awaiting planning permission. Further information on request.
Part-Freehold. A number of the car parking spaces are held by occupiers under very long leasehold title with the benefit of a right of way access.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.