- Subject to Planning Offers Invited by 12 noon Friday 4th October 2019.
- Comprises approx. 0.56 ha (1.4 acres) of prime development land
- Superbly situated near the NII Junction 6 for Bray Central
- Residential zoned property suited to a high density residential scheme S.P.P
- Includes 3 existing income producing residences
The subject property is superbly located at N11 Junction 6 - Bray Central, approximately 2km west Bray Town Centre on the Upper Dargle Road. The site is located adjacent to the La Vallee House Office development and new Waterside Mews Residential Scheme. Bray Town is served by the N11/M11 and is 20km from Dublin City Centre and approximately 4Km from the M50 Orbital Route. The subject property is immediately adjacent to the M11. Bray Town is served by four link roads to the N11 and is served by DART Line and Dublin Bus. Bray DART Station is located approximately 2.5km from the subject site.
Subject to Planning Offers Invited by 12 noon Friday 4th October 2019.
The subject property comprises of approximately 0.55ha (1.4 acres) of prime residential development lands. The property is well positioned and benefits from existing residential buildings on site which currently accommodates three residential units, comprising of a four-bedroom dwelling, a one bed residential unit and a two-bed residential unit. The grounds benefit a tarmacadam carparking area to the front and a large enclosed walled and tree lined garden to the rear. The lands represent a prime opportunity for a residential development at a high-profile location, within close proximity to Bray Town Centre and with excellent access to the M11 Dublin motorway.
The subject property is zoned “RE” Existing Residential under the Bray Municipal District Local Area Plan 2018, “to protect, provide and improve residential amenities of existing residential areas”.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.