Price Negotiable €5,500,000
- Zoned Residential and suited to a high quality upmarket residential scheme in this superb sought after location (Subject to planning permission).
- Includes a 5 bed, 3 reception detached well maintained Victorian residence “Tir na nOg” of 300 sq.m. (3,232 sq.ft.) with intact period features.
- Prime location in one of the most fashionable addresses in Malahide, only 250m to Malahide DART Station, the village centre (The Diamond), close to Malahide Marina and the coast. Malahide has an abundance of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and sporting facilities and excellent beaches.
- Entrance from Church Road with long drive to house and also excellent 52 metre frontage and pedestrian access to St Margaret’s Road.
- Title: Freehold. The house is listed on the Record of Protected Structures.
- The property will appeal to a wide range of buyers including developers, builders, investors and owner occupiers.
Malahide is one of the most fashionable areas in which to live on the north side of Dublin beside the coast and beach. The Village itself has excellent local shopping and restaurant facilities as well as a large and attractive Marina development and an abundance of shops, boutiques, coffee shops, award winning restaurants and bars. Church Road is one of the most valuable addresses in the village being within 250m of The Diamond and a short walk to all the amenities that the village has to offer. There are also numerous sporting facilities in the immediate locality including Malahide Yacht Club, Malahide Tennis Club, the Marina, golf courses, GAA, horse riding, tennis and cricket. The property is a 5 minute walk (250m) to Malahide DART and near to all major transport routes including the M50, M1, Dublin Port Tunnel and Dublin Airport. There is a wide range of bus routes offered from Church Road including to University College Dublin.
The property is located on the west side of Church Road, Malahide, in North County Dublin. It has access via electric gates from Church Road and pedestrian access to St Margaret’s Road. It is bounded by St. Andrew's Church and various houses on St. Andrew's Grove, St. Margaret’s Road and Church Road. Of particular attraction is the 52m of road frontage onto St. Margaret’s Road which could be used for both access and development (subject to planning permission).
The property comprises 0.65Ha (1.6 Acres) of land with a Victorian Residence on Church Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin. The grounds of Tir na nOg are laid out in lawn, shrubs and trees and offer superb development potential for a quality upmarket residential scheme such as luxury residential houses and high quality apartments, taking advantage of the sought after high value residential nature of the location. The house comprises a double-fronted detached Victorian residence on the Record of Protected Structures of 300 sq.m. (3,232 sq.ft.) with 3 reception rooms, a large living room/kitchen, attractive hallway, 5 bedrooms, additional rear staircase and a large attic. It is well maintained and has many period features.
The property is zoned objective RS - “To Provide for residential development and protect and improve residential amenity” under the Fingal Development Plan 2017-2023 and offers superb residential development potential for houses and apartments (subject to planning permission). In 2004 a planning application to build 52 residential units (38 apartments and 14 number townhouses) was refused by Fingal County Council (Ref. F03A1473) and An Bord Pleanala (06F.206075). Since that time the residential development guidelines have changed and intending bidders are advised to consult with their architect.
Freehold. Tir na nOg is listed on the Record of Protected Structures.
By special appointment - contact Ross Shorten or JP Flynn of Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.