- Superb redevelopment opportunity of 0.566 ha (1.4 acres) with 96 meters frontage
- Entire is Zoned Residential and offers an outstanding opportunity for a high density scheme (subject to planning permission)
- Only 10 minutes’ walk to Beaumont Hospital, 5km to city centre and 7km to Airport
- Close to shops, schools, churches and public transport/proposed metro (2km), DART at Killester (2.2km), Port Tunnel, M50, M1, Drumcondra, Whitehall, Santry, Donnycarney and Artane
- Sought after north side residential area in a most accessible location
The property comprises a mixture of a large former retail shop with car park, residential bungalow and grassed area all of which is zoned residential and offers an outstanding opportunity for a full residential redevelopment of high density nature (subject to planning permission).
The existing buildings are in good condition and capable of generating a substantial short term letting income pending the new owner obtaining available grant of planning permission for a full redevelopment of the property and taking advantage of the current higher density requirements of Dublin City Council (subject to planning permission). A future scheme is likely to taking advantage of the 3 storey height already present in the existing residential developments adjoining the site as well as the setback nature and extensive depth of the property from the main road and the set back from the other houses on Beaumont Road. Any scheme in this location, being close to Beaumont Hospital, is likely to be much sought after and attract a range of developers interested in constructing a substantial and high density private residential scheme for letting or as a self-contained mixed-unit scheme for sale to individual owner occupiers.
Freehold with full vacant possession on close of sale.
By prior arranged appointment only
Energy Performance Indicator: 111419610 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.