No. 13 Woodville Terrace located on Station Road in Blarney comes to the market as a two storey three bedroomed end of terrace property on a site of approximately 0.1 acres and offers great potential. Ideally located within a fifteen minute drive from Cork city centre as well as being only an eight minute walk from Blarney village, this home offers amenities to include: shops, schools, restaurants, Blarney GAA Club,
- 15 minutes’ drive to Cork city centre
- Ideal family home or investment
- Spacious garden to side and rear, on a site size of approx. 0.1 acres
- Three bedroomed end of terrace approx. 79 sqm (853 sqft)
- AMV - Advised Minimum Value: €60,000
- Exempt from stamp duty
- Not overlooked at rear
- Freehold with full vacant possession
Inchancomain Park as well as being a 2 minute drive from the N20 Cork to Limerick road. The village offers bus route 215, every 30 minutes, and provides a transport link to and from Blarney that passes through locations like Mahon Point Shopping Centre and the Grand Parade in Cork city centre.
While the property is in need of refurbishment and
modernisation, it offers great potential to be transformed
into the perfect family home or residential investment.
- November 22nd 2019 1:00pm to 2:00pm
The rear garden is enclosed and is lawned with mature trees and shrubs. The front and side garden is westerly facing with on street parking to the front.
BER No. 107997322
Energy Performance Indicator: 430.4 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com