Auction 7th March 2018 at 4pm - Lisney, 106 Lower Georges Street, Dunlaoghaire.
Date: 07/03/2018 16:00:00
- Located on one of south Dublin's most sought after roads
- Planning permission for two detached properties
- Site area of .21HA/ .51Acres
- Existed detached bungalow extending to approx 112sq.m (1,213sq.ft)
- Bungalow refurbished 2012
- Four bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system
The existing property comprises four good bedrooms, large open plan kitchen/dining/living room with fully fitted modern kitchen, attractive stove and excellent views over the rear garden. There is a modern fully fitted family bathroom. To the front there is ample off street parking.
Ferndale is located on Avoca Avenue in the
heart of Blackrock. It is a short distance from Blackrock Village , the seafront and the DART. This is a deservedly popular residential location owing to the proximity to a vast aray of amenities in the immediate area including shops, restaurants and coastal walks. There are excellent transport links and a selection of Dublin's best primary and secondary schools are within easy reach.
- Hallway (1.70m x 3.50m)
- bright hallway leading through to
- Sitting Room (3.70m x 5.80m)
- Spacious room with large picture window overlooking the front garden and open fire.
- Living/Dining Area
- open plan room with solid fuel fire, window overlooking rear garden, spotlights and double French doors out to raised patio area leading out to rear garden. The kitchen is within this large open plan room.
- Kitchen (9.90m x 4.70m)
- tiled floors, range of eye and floor level cream high-gloss units, island, integrated Whirlpool oven with extractor fan over, several windows overlooking the attractive garden, provision for fridge/freezer.
- Master Bedroom (3.20m x 4.50m)
- with built-in units, double window overlooking the front and double wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.60m x 3.30m)
- with built-in high gloss units, overlooking the front garden
- Bedroom 3 (2.20m x 3.20m)
- with high-gloss wardrobes and window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 4 (2.80m x 3.20m)
- to the rear with window overlooking the garden.
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, bath, separate shower unit with power shower, window to rear, wc and whb.
- Garden (0.21 hectares/ 0.51acres)
- The house is situated on .21 hectares/ .51 acres to include ample off street parking to the front.
BER No. 104369434
Energy Performance Indicator: 551.28 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org