- Highly regarded residential address
- Double fronted cottage
- Vast potential to refurbish, extend and renovate subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Private walled rear garden measuring approximately 14m (45ft) in length
- Within a short stroll of the excellent facilities and amenities in Blackrock Village including shopping, bars, restaurants, the DART and bus
- Floor area of approximately 62sq.m (667sq.ft)
- Potential for off street car parking to the front subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Gas fired central heating
An utterly charming mid-terrace double fronted period residence positioned on Stradbrook Road in between the junctions with Stradbrook Park and Stradbrook Lawn and only a short stroll from the wonderful amenities and facilities and the excellent transport via the bus and DART that Blackrock Village has to offer.
This is an exceptionally attractive double fronted mid-terrace cottage that offers vast potential to refurbish and extend the property and create a stunning family home in a highly sought after convenient location. The garden to the rear is a particular feature and is more extensive than one would imagine.
Situated on Stradbrook Road, this very attractive property enjoys an excellent location being within a short stroll from the heart of Blackrock with its wide variety of amenities and facilities including a selection of specialist shops, two shopping centres, churches, the DART and bus terminal which make commuting to and from the city centre exceptionally easy, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. There is also a number of recreational and leisure facilities within close proximity which include Blackrock Rugby Club, Killiney Golf Club, Monkstown Leisure Centre with its swimming pool, tennis, football and hockey clubs and the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. The seafront at Blackrock and Monkstown provide many interesting tranquil scenic walks.
- Reception Hall (1.05m x 2.25m)
- with digital security alarm unit, enclosed fuse board and door to
- Bedroom 1 (2.73m x 3.1m)
- with corner painted cast iron fireplace
- Bedroom 2 (2.65m x 4.25m)
- with cast iron fireplace
- Sitting Room (4.75m x 2.95m)
- with open fireplace with mahogany mantle, tiled inset and tiled hearth, television point and arch through to the
- Dining Room (2.42m x 2.8m)
- with window overlooking the rear
- Inner Lobby (0.45m x 1.9m)
- with hatch to roof access and door to
- Second Inner Lobby (1.15m x 2.9m)
- with PVC double glazed windows, flat roof, PVC gutters and downpipes and houses the bathroom and kitchen
- Bathroom (1.8m x 2.45m)
- Kitchen (3.7m x 2.45m)
- with a range of fitted press units, worktops, double drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, gas fired central heating boiler, shelved hot press with dual immersion unit, space for fridge/freezer, digital heating controls and double glazed door leading out to the garden
To the front there is a railed garden with pedestrian gate that opens to a slabbed courtyard. The rear garden is private, not overlooked and offers vast potential to extend subject to the necessary Planning Permissions. It measures approximately 14m (45ft) in length.
BER No. 109768192
Energy Performance Indicator: 884.97 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.