Director, Licensed and LeisureIn practice for 34 years, Tony operates in the Licensed and Leisure Sector specialising in the Sales and Valuations of Licensed Premises and Hotels.
To date Morrissey's have handled in excess of 950 Licensed Property Sales/ Acquisitions and have also carried out in excess of 2,000 Valuations of different hospitality properties in accordance with International, RICS and SCSI standards.
Tony has often been invited to make presentations and/or give lectures on the Licensed & Leisure Sector particularly the
Licensed Premises (Pub) Sector which currently includes the following audience(s):
- The Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (SCSI).
- The Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) College (faculty of The Build Environment & property Economics department)
- Drinks Industry Groups.
- The Licensed Vintners Association (LVA).
- The National Press including The Irish Times, The Irish Independent and The Sunday Business Post
- Merchant and Associated Banking Institutions.
Fellow Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Fellow Member of Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland
Third Level Education:
College of Technology Bolton Street Diploma in Environmental Economics (1979-1983)
Trinity College BSc (Surveying) (1983)