We are expanding in Cork and have a vacancy for a Graduate Surveyor to work in our Commercial department. Assigned mentor to each graduate to ensure training and comprehensive learning – facilitating graduates who wish to study towards obtaining their APC. You can apply using the "Apply Now' option within. For more information please call Human Resources on 016382700 for more information.
- Assisting with all aspects of work to include the leasing, selling and acquisition of properties
- Assisting with the sale of properties, working towards office targets
- Showing potential purchasers and tenants properties and answering queries that arise
- Preparing marketing material and liaising with the relevant parties
- Liaising with clients and proving them with both verbal and written feedback on properties
- Attending departmental meetings and providing updates on properties
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and annually written reports for clients
- Liaising with potential investors and clients and assisting with the winning of new business
- Attending and participating in all meetings as required
- Assisting with valuations, rent reviews and other professional services offered by the company
- Demonstrating excellent knowledge of all services generally offered by the company
- Assisting with inspections and surveys including measurement and calculation of floor areas and preparation of draft reports
- Assist with the production of quarterly research statistics• Responsible for the upkeep and recording of comparable sale and letting transactions and current availability
- Assist with Red Book valuations and portfolio valuations for secured lending / financial reporting purposes
- Prepare valuation reports on all property types in the Munster area
- Ensure that all work is completed to the highest professional standard in the context of the applicable external and internal requirements
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-Leaving Honours Certificate qualification in a property related course recognised by the PSRA
- Proficient typing skills / PC literate with ability to learn new processes effectively, ability to create reports, letters of correspondence with ease and great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Fluency in both written and oral English.
- Full clean drivers licence and vehicle
It is recognised that this post is being provided as part of a training programme and the necessary skills will be developed by the successful candidate through on the job training.
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with Lisney's recruitment process. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with Lisney's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.