Lisney is one of Ireland’s largest independent real estate agencies with a reputation for providing researched based professional advice across an array of services. We are actively recruiting for an Accounts Payable and Treasury Analyst. The Analyst is responsible for all accounts payable and treasury administrative functions.
You can apply using the "Apply Now' option within. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following:
Accounts Payable Responsible:
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the accounting system.
- Process employee expense reports, including verification of receipts and coding.
- Prepares batch payment runs, transfers, and transactions.
- Responsible for monthly accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to including travel and related expenses, vendor approval and invoice processing.
- Responsible for compliance and reporting.
- Responsible for record retention of all accounts payable documents.
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Partner with management to identify and implement process improvements Assist team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as needed.
Treasury Payable Responsible:
- Processing various treasury payments in the company’s suite of banking systems.
- Reporting and analysis of daily cash position. Cash forecast monitoring.
- Issue resolution with accounts payable/receivables teams.
- Management of direct debits and standing order payments.
- Bank interest reporting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education/Experience: The ideal candidate will offer:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in the related area.
- +3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Intermediate IT proficiency with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Adherence to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for accounting deliverables.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to develop and maintain an organised structure.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in eBusiness, Adest and Sun is desirable
The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.