As a Human Resources professional at Lisney Ltd you will work in a busy and supportive environment that gives you the flexibility and support to develop an interesting and fulfilling career path. You will assist the HR Manager to deliver on our business strategy. You will be responsible for HR administration, ensuring the correct HR instruments are available and applied, in order to help HR Manager to execute the HR strategy and minimise risk to the organisation. You will perform day to day HR administration activities, core HR activities and managing multiple stakeholders and employees in HR related matters. Juggling a variety of tasks at any given time and having a resilient nature are critical.
If you have what we are looking, please send a cover letter and cv to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact Karen O' Reilly, HR Manager on 01-6382700 for further information.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Execute the administration of the recruitment process (from initial advertising jobs to final offer stage)
New Starter & Leaver Process:
- Manage administration of the starter and leaver processes (employment contracts & agreements, IT & System requirements, on boarding process, exit interviews, payroll, and benefits)
- Assisting HR with the administration of the Annual Performance Management Reviews (manage data, procedures and/or processes related to Performance Management)
- Collate information on the Payroll Tracker for new starter, leavers, and compensation amendments)
- Lead administrative tasks in support of HR Manager (HR Manual)
- Update employee files – electronic / paper versions
- Ensure that employee records are fully compliant with audit & legal requirements and producing employee correspondence
- First point of contact for general HR and operational queries for employees & managers regarding company policies, procedures and benefits and ensure that associated information and documentation is up-to-date.
- Prepare and send monthly reports as required (Head Count, New Hires, Leavers, Audit Log & Leave Reports)
- Update the HR System as instructed
- Assist the HR manager with statutory leaves (Maternity Leave, Long Sick Leave)
- Generate letters confirming any changes to policies, processes, terms and conditions of employment
- Review HR-related invoices for accuracy
- Handle incoming post
- Assume other special projects/assignments as directed by the HR Manager
- Weekly/ Monthly HR meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM/Business
- 2-4 years HR and Administration experience
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Strong organisational, planning and critical reasoning skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism, resilience, patience and enthusiasm.
- Strong attention to detail
- Working under pressure and ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines