We are looking for highly motivated and competent talent to join our Industrial team within commercial agency.If you have what we are looking for, please send a cover letter and cv to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can contact Karen O' Reilly, HR Manager on 01-6382700
- Demonstrating excellent knowledge of all services generally offered by the company in order to advise clients with specific expertise in industrial and construction opportunities.
- Assisting with the sales and lettings and acquisition of business space and land. This will include specific responsibility for identified properties and clients as well as dealing with all other properties when required.
- Representing clients in the acquisition of properties. This includes identifying and reporting on available properties, inspecting potentially suitable sites and properties, negotiating and agreeing terms and lease details.
- Liaising with potential clients, as identified, and to develop new business contacts.
- Responsible within the department for the upkeep and recording of all client requirements in the market, to include regular team meetings and updating the system where appropriate.
- Updating system with all new instructions, details of all transactions when complete as well as providing any other relevant information.
- Ensuring overall compliance under VRS. PSRA, AML and other bodies relative to the position.
- All other departmental duties as appropriate.
- Post-Leaving Honours Certificate qualification in a property related field recognised by the PSRA
- A qualified member of the SCSI or RICS.
- Have at least 2 years’ PQE experience in the commercial property environment.
- The applicant must have a full clean driving licence.
- Be capable of working on their own initiative.
- Be seeking to progress their career and to obtain quality commercial agency property experience.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be keen to develop as a key team member.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, professional and accurate in their work.