Be the face and voice of Lisney!
An opportunity has arisen for friendly, motivated and competent receptionist to join our Lisney team in Dublin 2. The right candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and will first class excellent customers service skills when dealing with clients, employees and the public. This is a three month contract with possible permanency
If you have what we are looking, please send a cover letter and cv to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact Karen O' Reilly, HR Manager on 01-6382700
- Managing the reception area with a courteous, pleasant and a professional manner
- Responsible for the day to day running of the reception desk and duties
- Answering incoming calls, ensuring all calls are effectively transferred to the relevant person or taking subsequent messages
- Developing business knowledge in assist with all customer and staff queries
- Responsible for processing messages from the answering machine
- Greeting all visitors to the office and providing them with refreshments
- Ensuring all contractors are signed in and facilities are informed
- Responsible for processing all emails coming through to reception
- Liaising with relevant departments by processing and scanning documents
- Responsible for arranging lunch orders, meeting room preparation, meeting room clearanceLiaising with the administrators for the distribution of all newspapers and weekly bulletins
- Dealing with and recording all incoming/outgoing deliveries, couriers, DX and swipe cards
- Maintaining the upkeep and daily closure of the reception area
- Responsible for the intake and categorisation and scanning of daily post
- Assist the organisation with ad-hoc administration tasks when required
- This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities
- Previous experience in a receptionist position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work on their own
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Fluency in both written and oral English.
- Professional phone manner with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Self-motivation and possess a drive to succeed in this interesting role
- Ability to manage a busy switch, prioritising calls and workload under pressure
Lisney is one of Ireland’s largest independent real estate agencies with a reputation for providing researched based professional advice across an array of services. Our clients benefit from our comprehensive portfolio of skills covering estate agency, investment, professional services, development, property valuation and building and project consultancy. Lisney has earned a reputation for service excellence. We remain true to our fundamental values of service, integrity and professionalism. These qualities continue to shape our firm and help us ensure that our clients' expectations are surpassed.
No agencies please.