Lisney is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with the skills to work on property market research, including data analysis and reports.Lisney is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with the skills to work on property market research, including data analysis and reports.
If you have what we are looking, please send a cover letter and cv to Human Resources at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact Karen O' Reilly, HR Manager on 01-6382700
- Monitoring and analysing property and economic data
- Liaising with residential and commercial property agency teams to obtain market insight
- Drafting bespoke and regular reports
- Updating library of research databases, charts, tables and market commentary for use in reports, presentations and pitches
- Responding to requests for information from Lisney staff, clients, the media and other parties
- Performing any other duties and projects as assigned
- Ideally the candidate will have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in property, economics or commerce, however, candidates with other relevant qualifications will be considered
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the property market is ideal but candidates with more or less experience are encouraged to apply as the remuneration package will depend on this
- Excellent writing skills are essential. All copy must be jargon free, clear, concise and written in plain English. Attention must be given to the correct use of syntax and spelling
- Excellent attention to detail and strong proof-reading abilitiesStrong interpersonal skills with an ability to engage with busy property agency teams to gather market informationMust be able to think and work independently, as well as fit into a team structure
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills. Must be capable of analysing data in excel and have an aptitude for identifying trends and communicating the findingsMust be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the property industry in a research, valuations or agency role. However, those with more or less experience are also encouraged to apply as the remuneration package will depend on this. Candidates must have a keen interest in all aspects of the property market and must have strong report writing and analytical skills.
Lisney is one of Ireland’s largest independent real estate agencies with a reputation for providing researched based professional advice across an array of services. Our clients benefit from our comprehensive portfolio of skills covering estate agency, investment, professional services, development, property valuation and building and project consultancy. Lisney has earned a reputation for service excellence. We remain true to our fundamental values of service, integrity and professionalism. These qualities continue to shape our firm and help us ensure that our clients' expectations are surpassed.
No agencies please.