This role is a senior position (part time options available) within the New Homes department. This is an exciting time for us with a host of new instructions due to come to the market in the next six to twelve months. We are a forward thinking firm focused on high quality service and advice, with a view to maximising return for our clients.
- Advising clients on development layout and design and scheme optimisation.
- Development of sales strategies and reports for clients.
- Advising on unit specification.
- Engaging with branding agencies to prepare all marketing collateral and develop and manage marketing campaigns in conjunction with the client.
- Engaging with professionals including Interior Designers, Architects, Solicitors, financial institutions and the media.
- Carrying out appraisals and feasibility studies of sites along with pricing developments.
- Creation of proposal documents and assisting in securing new business.
- Driving value for Lisney and is clients through strong on site and off plan sales.
- This is a non exhaustive list.
- Hold 3 to 4 years’ experience in a new homes or residential position.
- Currently hold a PSRA licence or eligible to obtain a PSRA licence (Category B).
- Be target driven with good negotiating skills.
- Strong customer facing and presentations skills
- Good listening skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise as well as a creative approach to problem solving
- Possess the ability to build relationships
- Be capable of working on your own initiative and be motivated to progress your career
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and professional in your approach to work
- Must have a full clean drivers licence and your own vehicle
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE ORGANISATION - LISNEY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER