1. Who is Lisney?
Lisney is one of Ireland's leading commercial and residential real estate agencies with offices in Dublin, Cork and Belfast. Founded in 1934 the firm employs over 200 employees serving thousands of clients countrywide. Our clients benefit from our comprehensive portfolio of skills covering estate agency, investment, professional services, development, property valuation, building surveying and financial services.
2. The information we collect
Personal Information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. Lisney uses personal information to understand better your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with Lisney. We take seriously the trust you place in us. Lisney will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
Non-personal information is data about website usage that is not associated with a specific personal identity. Lisney collects and analyses non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use the Lisney website.
Non-personal data we collect may include the pages visited on the Lisney websites, unique URLs visited within Lisney.com, browser type and IP address. Most non-personal analysis technologies.
3. What are you agreeing to receive?
By subscribing to this newsletter, you are expressly inviting receipt by way of email to your subscribed email address of notice of periodic messages about Lisney, updates, offers and reminders.
4. How you can cancel the subscription?
- By clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any newsletter we send you.
- If prefer send us an email requesting your newsletters cancellation to including the phrase "unsubscribe newsletter" in the subject. (This method may result in delays, since it sometimes requires us to manually cancel your subscription.)
5. Lisney will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others