Blanchardstown Corporate Park is situated on the Western side of Blanchardstown Road and north Ballycoolin Road approximately 12km (7.5 miles) northwest of Dublin City Centre. The park is approximately 1.6km (1 mile) north of Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and the N4. Dublin airport and the Navan Road interchange with the M50 are also located close by. This area of Dublin has established itself as one of the most sought after commercial locations and surrounding occupiers include Nike, Mexx and Directski.com.
The Nexus Building is accessed via the main avenue of Blanchardstown Corporate Park and benefits from generous forecourt parking laid out in a formal landscaped setting. The design of the building offers tenants the maximum level of flexible internal layout options. Suites from 571-772 sq m are available.
|Unit 1, Ground FLoor|
|772 sq m|
|Unit 2, Ground Floor|
|571 sq m|
|Unit 3, Second Floor|
|685 sq m|
|2,028 sq m|
- Large decorative entrance foyer and external canopy.
- Raised access floors.
- Suspended ceilings.
- Usable floor-to-ceiling height 3m.
- Fully air conditioned.
- Feature architectural composite wall panels.
- Multi-duct cabling to every building.
- High capacity transatlantic and Pan-European communications links via all the main carriers.
- 8 person passenger lifts.
- Generous car parking provisions (up to 500 car spaces).
All the amenities required of a world class corporate location can be availed of at Blanchardstown Corporate Park, such as:
- Excellent choice of on-campus restaurants & shops.
- Purpose built childcare facility on-site.
- New 4 Star Hotel within 1km of the corporate park.
- Proximity to a host of restaurants, cafes, golf courses and other recreational facilities.
- James Connolly Memorial Hospital within 2km of the Corporate Park.
- Blanchardstown Town Centre, with its vast array of shopping within 2km.
Flexible lease terms negotiable.